BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector
Personal multi-gas detector with IntelliFlash visual monitoring
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
See the GasAlertQuattro Confined Space Kit for a complete confined space solution.
- Manufactured by BW Technologies
- Interchangeable rechargeable or alkaline battery pack
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft.
- Hydrogen sulfide range: 0-200ppm; resolution: 0.1ppm
- Carbon monoxide range: 0-1000ppm; resolution: 1ppm
- Oxygen range: 0-30.0%; resolution: 0.1%
- Combustible gases range: 0-100% LEL (0.5.0% v/v); resolution: 1% LEL (0.1% v/v)
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test on start-up
- One-button operation and straightforward user interface minimizes training
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro is a multi-gas detector designed for simplicity, durability and reliability making it the perfect unit for personal gas detection. The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro is the only gas detector to include IntelliFlash™, a green LED that continuously flashes allowing users and supervisors to quickly verify normal operation and compliance from up to 20 feet away eliminating the need for manual checks and inspections.
Rugged and reliable, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector detects up to four gases and combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. The graphic LCD on the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector displays real-time gas concentrations as well as icons to indicate operational information such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. Upon start-up, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector performs a full function self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms. The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector has a comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity allowing users to monitor changes in gas concentration levels over time.
The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro offers a choice of alkaline or rechargeable battery packs making the unit always ready for action. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry, the BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector is fully compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
The BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro multi-gas detector ships complete with:
- Rechargeable or alkaline battery pack
- Charger wall plug (with rechargeable battery option)
- Calibration cap and tubing
- Reversible screwdriver
- Manual, materials booklet and technical reference guide
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Data Sheet PDF (508 KB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertMax XT II Gas Detector Narada Licom Battery Material Safety Datasheet PDF (197 KB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Trade In Trade Up PDF (850 KB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Technical Reference PDF (1.4 MB)
- BW Technologies GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Detector Manual PDF (759 KB)