West ProVU Advanced Process Controller
1/4 DIN controller with a graphical/text display and datalogging capability
Call for availability
- Manufactured by West
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 131°F (0° to 55°C)
- Humidity: 20% to 95% non-condensing RH
- Supply Voltage: 100–240V 50/60Hz; optional low voltage 24VDC (20–48VAC / 22–65 VDC)
- T/C Inputs: J, K, C, R, S, T, B, L, N, D, E and Pt 20% Rh vs. Pt 40% Rh
- RTD Inputs: 3-wire; PT100; NI120 50Ω per lead maximum (balanced)
- DC Linear Inputs: Volts: 0-5V, 1-5, 0-10, or 2-10VDC; DC milliamps: 0-20mA or 4-20mA; DC millivolts: 0-50mV or 10-50mV
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of input range ± 1 LSD (Thermocouple and RTD) ; ± 0.25% of input range ± 1 LSD (Aux input); ±0.25% of range (linear DC)
- Input Sample Rate: 10 per second (process), 4 per second (auxiliary)
- Memory: 255 segments can be freely allocated in up to 64 programs
- Ratings/Approvals: CE, UL, cUL, Certified EN61326, ISO 9002 registered
The West ProVU advanced process controller is an affordable temperature and process controller with advanced functionality including profiling and datalogging options. The LCD screen on the West ProVU advanced process controller displays real-text messages, removing ambiguity that can be caused by mnemonic codes on LED displays used in many products. Access to specific settings and parameters can also be restricted by assigning them to password protected supervisor and configuration parameter access levels.
The process of configuring this West ProVU process controller is simplified as a setup wizard runs on first power-up. The user is guided step-by-step through the common parameter settings to quickly program the West ProVU advanced process controller. These settings can be saved on a memory stick, via the USB port and can be used for reconfiguration or to program other ProVU units.
Flexible input and output option boards mean that the West ProVU process controller can be selected to precisely match an application. Universal process input (Thermocouple, PT100 & linear DC), digital inputs, remote setpoint inputs, RS485 and Ethernet (Modbus TCP) communications and up to nine outputs (relay, SSR driver, triac, linear DC and 24V transmitter PSU) are all available. The West ProVU process controller's optional profiling function supports 255 segments for use in up to 64 profiles, segments supported are ramp, dwell, hold, loop, jump to profile. Profile control is possible from the controller, remote input or timed via the integral real time clock on the West ProVU process controller.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Two-wire RS485 to USB converter