Scan Sense TC Series Temperature Calibrators
Portable and accurate dry block temperature calibrators
- Manufactured by Scan Sense / Tek Know
- Accuracy: ±0.3°C (TC15M); ±0.5°C (TC65M)
- TC65M heat/cool times: 14 minutes (heat); 40 minutes (cool)
- TC15M heat/cool times: 50 minutes (heat); 20 minutes (cool)
- True Calibration: Provides true temperature references, not simulated ones
- Compact Design: Makes it highly portable and ideal for field use
- Communications Port: USB port
- Safe, Dry Calibration: No liquids
- 2-Button Operation: Easy to use
- Proprietary Control: Provides minimum stabilization time and high accuracy
- All Kits include: Probe inserts, thermal switch leads, calibration certificate and instruction manual
The Scan Sense TC Series of dry block temperature calibrators generates true thermal references, not electronically-simulated ones. The TC Series' lightweight, compact design makes them ideal for calibrating your temperature sensors on-site. All Scan Sense temperature calibrators come with interchangeable inserts that can be drilled with single or multiple immersion chambers to meet the specifications of your sensors.
Programmable in either °Celsius or °Fahrenheit, the TC Series' two-button operation allows for easy programming. Obtaining true reference temperatures has never been easier - simply place the sensor to be tested inside the well and set the temperature. The dual line display will show both the true and set temperature; once stabilization occurs, read the temperature and recalibrate the process or sensor. Scan Sense temperature calibrators may be used for calibration of thermocouples, thermistors and RTD sensors, or complete temperature loops.
Scan Sense TC15M Temperature Calibrator
This temperature calibrator can generate both an ice point reference and a boiling point reference in one portable unit, making it the optimal choice for food, dairy, and biotechnology requirements. The TC15M replaces the TC150 and TC125.
Scan Sense TC65M Temperature Calibrators
For higher temperature applications, in particular calibration of J and K thermocouples up to 650°C (1192°F). The TC65M replaces the TC400, TC600, TC650 and TC60M.