Extech 421502 Dual Input Thermometer
J or K thermocouple input with dual display and high/low audible alarms
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- Temperature range: -328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C) for Type K and -328 to 1922°F (-200 to 1050°C) for Type J
- Rugged water resistant design with protective holster/stand
- Large 2000 count LCD displays T1, T2 or T1-T2, plus Elapsed Time
- Data Hold, Relative, MIN/MAX/AVG and HOLD functions
- Programmable Hi/Lo audible alarms
- Selectable °C/°F units
The Extech 421502 dual input thermometer offers a dual J or K thermocouple input, with each value shown on the dual display with relative and programmable high / low alarms. The programmable alarms will alert you if a measurement is ever taken higher or lower than your desired settings.
The Extech 421502 dual input thermometer features a wide range, from -328 to 2498°F for Type K thermocouples and from -328 to 1922°C for Type J thermocouples, with high 0.05% accuracy. Other features of the Extech 421502 dual input thermometer include a large dual LCD display, MIN / MAX / AVG readings, data hold and relative functions.
The Extech 421502 dual input thermometer is constructed with a rugged, waterproof housing and comes complete with two Type K bead wire temperature probes (range: -4 to 482°F / -20 to 250°C), a protective holster with stand, and 9V battery.