Dynasonics Series 902 Portable Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Flow meter with enhanced Doppler technology, in a portable case, designed for rugged field use
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Dynasonics
- Clamp-on non-invasive transducers provide simple and cost effective flow measurement
- NEMA 6P (IP-68) rated transducers and NEMA 4 (IP-65) enclosure
- Reliable readings on closed full pipes size ¼" (6 mm) and above
- Rechargeable battery with eight hours of continuous operation included
- Accuracy of ±2% full scale and repeatability of ±0.4% of full scale
- Standard 4-20 mA output
The Dynasonics Series 902 portable doppler ultrasonic flow meter provides accurate and reliable readings on closed, full pipe applications containing relatively clean liquids as well as liquids with higher concentrations of suspended solids or aeration.
Clamp-on non-invasive transducers permit the Dynasonics Series 902 portable doppler ultrasonic flow meter to be installed in minutes without interrupting the system pressure or flow, providing a simple and cost-effective solution to flow verification. These transducers function on metal or plastic pipes size 1/4" (6mm) and above. They have a NEMA 6P (IP-68) rating, and have the ability to work with temperatures up to 400°F (200°C).
The Dynasonics Series 902 portable doppler ultrasonic flow meter is designed for rugged field use in its NEMA 4 watertight enclosure. The rechargeable battery housed inside of the enclosure provides a full eight hours of continuous operation. A complete Dynasonics Series 902 portable doppler ultrasonic flow meter system includes one set of transducers, one tube of acoustic couplant, two mounting straps, a power cord, and a 4-20 mA cable.
The Dynasonics Series 902 portable doppler ultrasonic flow meter ships with one set of standard transducers, acoustic couplant, two mounting straps, power cord, and 4-20 mA cable.