Scan Sense 100 Loop Calibrator
Low cost, easy to use loop calibrator with auto-ramp and easy step functions
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number TEKKNOW100
- Manufactured by Scan Sense / Tek Know
- 4-20mA (1kO load, 24V loop supply)
- Up to 0.025% accuracy
- Easy keypad operation
- Auto step and auto ramp functions
- 4-20mA (or 0-20mA selectable) and 0-24V output
- Beeper warning when output is open
- Small size (88 x 168 x 26mm) and weight (330g)
The low cost and easy-to-use Scan Sense 100 loop calibrator features auto-step and auto-ramp functions. Accurate to 0.025% (up to 0.05% for 0 to 24V), the highly portable Scan Sense 100 loop calibrator is the ideal calibration and troubleshooting tool for any 4 to 20mA or 0 to 24V loop.
The Scan Sense 100 loop calibrator operates on a 9V battery and has the option of the use of an external battery pack for extended use in the field. Programming the Scan Sense 100 loop calibrator is easy with the front keypad.
The Scan Sense 100 loop calibrator comes complete with carrying case, test leads, external battery pack, batteries, and alligator clips.