Honeywell Manning EC-P2 Gas Detector
Portable, battery-operated gas measuring and datalogging instrument
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Honeywell
- Primary and back-up battery sources
- SMART-CELL gas data retention
- Data Logging capability to Excel spreadsheet
- Rugged internal pump
- Gas sampling mode
- Two adjustable concentration alarms, zero drift caution
- Low flow and low battery alarms
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- RS-232 output of stored gas values
- Optional analog output 0 to 1.0 VCD
- 12,000 data points of memory
- Electrochemical sensors provide maximum sensitivity with minimal interference
The portable Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector is a battery operated instrument with interchangeable electrochemical cells for the measurement of gas concentrations in ambient air. The Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector features an internal pump, which delivers a positive sample flow for quick and accurate measurements.
The Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector is a complete gas measuring and data logging kit which includes an interchangeable electrochemical gas sensor, primary and secondary batteries, charger, storage case, data logging software, and RS-232 output cable. The Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector features a backlit LCD display to show gas concentration reading in real time. Gas concentrations are measured by the Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector's electrochemical SMART-CELL which has internally stored gas calibration data. The sensor can be exchanged quickly and easily without the need for calibration.
Power is supplied to the Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector by primary and secondary batteries. The primary power source is a "C" size alkaline battery housed in the handle that will provide power for approximately 45 hours. When this battery is removed or dead, the Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector will switch to its standby power source, an internal rechargeable NiCad battery, which will provide power for approximately six hours.
Advanced features of the Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector include data logging to an Excel spreadsheet, 0 to 1.0 Volt DC analog output capability, and a sampling mode for taking a single reading in a controlled, repeatable manner.
The Honeywell Manning EC-P2 gas detector is an innovative, low-cost portable ideal for industrial hygienists, safety managers, petrochemical applications, fire departments, police, and emergency responders at risk of exposure to toxic contaminants.
Applications for the Honeywell Manning EC-P2 Gas Detector
- Ambient Air Measurement
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Hazmat Response
- Equipment and Piping Leak Detection
- Fugitive Emissions Testing
- OSHA Compliance Measurements
- Safety Data Logging Requirements