GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor
ProPoint conductivity monitor with analog and digital display
- Part number 3-5800CR
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Meets USP requirements for raw conductivity/resistivity measurements
- Display units: %mu;S, mS, kΩ, MΩ, PPM (TDS)
- Temperature compensation
- Two programmable relays
- Dual proportional control capability
- Scaleable 4 to 20mA output
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with ALL Signet conductivity electrodes
- 12 to 24VAC or VDC power
- NEMA 4X/IP65
- Panel mounting hardware included
The GF Signet 5800CR ProPoint® Conductivity Monitor features a unique analog/digital display, making it the preferred measurement instrument for applications requiring routine monitoring. The GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor's digital display guides the user through the simple menu system and provides precision information while the analog dial serves as a quick, at-a-glance indicator of the measurement process.
The GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor offers 2 fully programmable dry contact relays and a 4 to 20mA current. Requiring 12 to 24 VAC or VDC, the GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor is packaged in a convenient 1/4 DIN, NEMA 4X/IP65 front panel. The enclosure is hardcoated, high-impact, UV resistant polycarbonate.
In addition to programmable outputs and relays, the GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor can also be set up to measure raw conductivity values thereby meeting USP requirements.
Applications for the GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis
- Demineralizer Regeneration and Rinse
- Cooling Tower & Boiler Protection
- Chemical Concentration
- Rinse Tanks
- Artificial Saltwater Production
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Environmental Studies
The GF Signet 5800CR Conductivity Monitor is compatible with a wide variety of GF Signet components. Please click here to view typical system configurations. If you have any questions about your particular installation, please contact us.