GF Signet 5600 Batch Controller
ProPoint batch controller
- Part number 3-5600
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Simple push-button operation
- Intuitive software design
- Easy batch volume entry
- Simple and advanced operating modes
- Remote start, stop and resume
- Two stage shutdown control
- Manual or automatic overrun compensation
- Estimates time to batch completion
- Overrun alarm
The GF Signet 5600 batch controller is an extremely refined instrument that combines complex control capability with operational simplicity. Select either Simple or Advanced mode to limit feature options to suit your specific batch requirements, and make changes to batch volume quickly and easily.
The Signet 5600 batch controller has two relays and one analog output, which provide the means to increase batch precision while dramatically reducing the possibility of water hammer in a system. Batch progress is displayed on the analog dial, while the backlit LCD is used for calibration, set-up, and to show totalized flow volumes.
These batch controllers require 12 to 24 Volts, AC or DC, and can be used with an GF Signet Flow Sensor with a frequency output. The GF Signet 5600's intuitive software design and four button keypad arrangement is user friendly, and the NEMA 4X / IP65 integrity of the front panel can be extended to the entire enclosure by using the optional Rear Cover Kit.
The GF Signet 5600 ProPoint Batch Controller can be used in many broad applications including batch processes, filter backwash initiation, chemical addition, and canning and bottling.
Additional Features of the GF Signet 5600 ProPoint Batch Controller:
- Missing signal alarm
- Advanced valve control
- End-of-batch trigger
- Count-up or count-down to batch completion
- Dual totalizers
- Tamper-proof security code
- Non-volatile memory
- Versatile low voltage power requirement
- 1/4 DIN, NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosure
- Hard-coated, high impact & UV resistant polycarbonate front face
Please consider these optional accessories.
Heavy duty wall mount bracket (panel mount only)
1/4-DIN retrofit adapter