GE Panametrics MMS 3 Moisture Analyzer
Dual channel moisture analyzer
Call for availability
- Manufactured by GE Panametrics
- Optional pressure and temperature inputs used to calculate various parameters
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Rack, bench, panel, weatherproof (Type 4X), and explosion-proof (Type 7) configurations available
- Computer-enhanced response software for abrupt dry-down applications (optional)
- Real time display of any two parameters simultaneously
- Measures other parameters via auxiliary inputs
- Battery power available
- Displays trace measurements in ppbv
- Built-in data logging
- PCMCIA card slot for additional memory and instrument program updates
The GE Panametrics Moisture Monitor Series 3 (MMS 3) is a dual-channel version of the Moisture Image Series 1 (MIS 1) moisture analyzer. The Panametrics MMS 3 moisture analyzer features a two-line backlit liquid crystal display for real time simultaneous display of any two parameters. These moisture analyzers measure moisture, temperature, and pressure in non-aqueous liquids and gases. There is also an option for measuring oxygen concentration in gases.
In addition, the Panametrics MMS 3 moisture analyzer's auxiliary inputs can accept readings from any sensor with 0/4 to 20mA or 0 to 4 V output, including a variety of GE process control instruments. This feature makes the Panametrics MMS 3 a true multifunction analyzer, providing cost savings through system integration.
Optional Second Channel
An optional dual-channel version of the GE Panametrics MMS 3 moisture analyzer can significantly reduce the cost-per-measurement point while providing a variety of configurations to meet the needs of specific applications.
Moisture analyzers from the GE Panametrics MMS 3 Series are also available in a battery-powered portable configuration. Combined with built-in data logging, the MMS 3's portability is ideal for making spot measurements at remote sites and then bringing the data back to a central location for analysis.
TF Series or M Series Probe
The Panametrics MMS 3 moisture analyzer is compatible with TF Series and M Series moisture probes. Temperature sensors on the same mount are optional. A pressure sensor is optional on the TF Series probe. Superior sensitivity, speed of response, calibration stability, and wide dynamic range have made these probes the standard of performance and value in industrial moisture measurement. They are suitable for laboratory and industrial measurement applications in gases and non-aqueous liquids over a wide range of process conditions.
All moisture probe calibrations are NIST traceable.
Applications for the GE Panametrics MMS 3 Moisture Analyzer
This dual-channel moisture analyzer from the Panametrics MMS 3 Series measures moisture in gases and non-aqueous liquids and oxygen (optional) in gases. Designed for portable or permanent installations, the MMS 3 is used in conjunction with TF and M Series moisture probes for industries including:
- Natural gas
- Industrial gases
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
- GE Panametrics MMS 3 Moisture Analyzer Manual PDF (1018 KB)
- GE Panametrics MMS 3 Moisture Analyzer Spanish Manual PDF (1.8 MB)