Carlo Gavazzi PMP12
Polarized retro-reflective sensor
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Range: 12m
- Polarized, modulated, visible red light
- Make or break switching function,switch selectable(PMP12RG/M)
- Positive safety, NF P25-362 NF P25-363 standards(PMP12RS)
- Multi supply voltage: 12 to 240 VDC and 24 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC and 24 VAC
- LED-indication for target (reflector) detected
- Reinforced PC/ABS housing, 25 x 65 x 81 mm
- NO and NC output (PMP12RG/M)
- 2x relay output (connected in series), NO output (PMP12RS)
- High EMC immunity
- UL, CSA and CE
The Carlo Gavazzi PMP12 Retro-Reflective Polarized Sensor is designed to meet the harsh requirements in industrial environments. With a sensing distance at 12m, the Carlo Gavazzi PMP12 Retro-Reflective Polarized Sensor is useful in applications where dust and weather conditions will influence the sensing distance. The Carlo Gavazzi PMP12 Retro-Reflective Polarized Sensor is made in a strong glass reinforced PC/ABS housing with two cable glands for easy connection.
Designed for the industrial door market, the Carlo Gavazzi PMP12 Retro-Reflective Polarized Sensor fulfills the positive safety standards NF P25-362 and NF P25-363.
With mute input on the transmitter, the sensor on the Carlo Gavazzi PMP12RGM fulfills European and North American regulations for industrial doors.