E+H Prothermo NMT539 Temperature Sensor
Intelligent HART signal converter, with a combined average temperature sensor and water bottom interface probe.
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Resistance temperature detector measuring principle
- Process connection: Flanges
- Temperature: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C)
- Measuring distance: 131.2ft (40m)
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- International explosion protection certificates
The E+H Prothermo NMT539 is an intelligent HART signal converter, with a combined average temperature sensor and water bottom interface probe. For average temperature measurement consists of precision multispot Pt100 elements. The NMT539 is a highly capable solution for constant average temperature data and water interface data via HART communication. For custody transfer and accurate inventory measurement, it is best suited connected to Proservo NMS5 or Tank Side Monitor NRF590 with Micropilot.