Michell Instruments Intrinsically Safe Field Display
4-digit loop-powered intrinsically safe local monitor for the Easidew I.S. and Easidew PRO I.S.
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Intrinsically safe certified with ATEX, IECEx, and FM
- Operating temperature between -40 and +70°C
- Bold 34mm high 4 digit display with optional backlight
- Robust GRP enclosure providing IP66 protection.
- Can be mounted by itself or inside a sampling system enclosure
- Built-in terminal compartment for easy wiring
- Two optional galvanically isolated solid state alarm outputs
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Intrinsically Safe Field Display is a 4-digit loop-powered local monitor for the Easidew PRO I.S. and Easidew I.S. transmitters. It is certified with ATEX, IECEx, and FM and housed in an IP66 enclosure with a terminal compartment for wiring. The measurement unit can be labelled as ppmV, ppmW, °C dp or °F dp.