Ntron Microx Oxygen Analyzer
Linearized 4 to 20 mA output, 3 alarm outputs, detection range of 0-1% oxygen.
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- 0 to 0.1% display resolution
- Zirconia or electrochemical sensor technology options
- Din-rail enclosure
- 3 configurable alarm relay contacts
- T 90 of less than 10 seconds
- Only 100 mLPM sample is required
- 5 year operating life
The Ntron Microx is a compact and robust oxygen analyzer that utilizes zirconia or electrochemical technology to give a reliable measurement of oxygen concentration. The zirconia sensor offers fast response time and a long service life with virtually no drift, while the electrochemical sensor allows measurement in background gases containing hydrocarbons.
The minimum output range of 0 to 10ppm is ideal for nitrogen generation or glove box monitoring. The Microx analyzer can also be supplied with measuring r anges up to 0 to 96% O2 for oxygen concentrators. The flexibility is further enhanced by different mounting options and multiple sensor types.
- Ntron Microx Oxygen Analyzer Din Rail Dimensional Drawing PDF (130 KB)
- Ntron Microx Oxygen Analyzer Wall Mount Dimensional Drawing PDF (126 KB)
- Ntron Microx Oxygen Analyzer Panel Mount Dimensional Drawing PDF (184 KB)