E+H Proline Prosonic Flow 92F Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Highly accurate, 2-wire, loop powered inline flow meter with innovative parallel path design for minimum inlet runs
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures volume flow, calculated mass flow, sound and flow velocity, and signal strength
- DN 25 to 300 (1 to 12in) nominal diameter range
- Accuracy up to ±0.3% of reading
- ±0.2% of reading repeatability
- Fluid temperatures up to 392°F (200°C)
- Process pressures up to 40 bar (ASME Cl. 300)
- HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus options
- ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS, IECEx, NEPSI approvals
- NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- 2-line backlit display with push buttons
The E+H Proline Prosonic Flow 92F ultrasonic flow meter combines a loop-powered transmitter with an inline sensor in a rugged industrial design. The 92F is a calibrated meter suited for process control and utility measurement in the chemical and petrochemical industries, and it measures flow of conductive and especially non-conductive liquids such as solvents, hydrocarbons and non-conductive water. The meter features full bore design for no additional pressure loss.
The Proline transmitter offers diagnostic ability and data back-up capability for increased process quality, and permanent self-monitoring and diagnosis of the transmitter and sensor. The Proline Prosonic sensor is available as a 2-, 3-, or 4-beam version, and the 3- and 4-beam designs reduce the requirement for upstream pipework.