E+H Proline Prosonic Flow 92F Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Highly accurate, 2-wire, loop powered inline flow meter with innovative parallel path design for minimum inlet runs
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Measures volume flow, calculated mass flow, sound and flow velocity, and signal strength
- DN 25 to 300 (1 to 12in) nominal diameter range
- Accuracy up to ±0.3% of reading
- ±0.2% of reading repeatability
- Fluid temperatures up to 392°F (200°C)
- Process pressures up to 40 bar (ASME Cl. 300)
- HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus options
- ATEX, FM, CSA, TIIS, IECEx, NEPSI approvals
- NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- 2-line backlit display with push buttons
The E+H Proline Prosonic Flow 92F ultrasonic flow meter combines a loop-powered transmitter with an inline sensor in a rugged industrial design. The 92F is a calibrated meter suited for process control and utility measurement in the chemical and petrochemical industries, and it measures flow of conductive and especially non-conductive liquids such as solvents, hydrocarbons and non-conductive water. The meter features full bore design for no additional pressure loss.
The Proline transmitter offers diagnostic ability and data back-up capability for increased process quality, and permanent self-monitoring and diagnosis of the transmitter and sensor. The Proline Prosonic sensor is available as a 2-, 3-, or 4-beam version, and the 3- and 4-beam designs reduce the requirement for upstream pipework.
Additional Part Numbers
These part numbers are available as old stock, but we have limited information about the configuration. Please call for more information.
|92F25-DSKA1AA0B4AW||Call for information||1||Call to order|
|92F25-ESKA1NEAB4AW||Call for information||1||Call to order|
|92F80-ASKA1NA0B4AW||Call for information||1||Call to order|
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options