E+H Proline Promag W 300 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Water/wastewater flanged meter with full-featured local display, up to 3 I/Os, optional WLAN and drinking water approvals
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Measures volume flow, conductivity and mass flow
- DN 25 to 2400 (1 to 90in) nominal diameter range
- Maximum measured error:
- Volume flow (standard): ±0.5% of reading ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s)
- Volume flow (optional): ±0.2% of reading ± 2 mm/s (0.08 in/s)
- Digital communication options:
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- PROFIBUS DP
- PROFIBUS PA
- Modbus RS485
- Media temperature ranges:
- Hard rubber: 32 to 176°F (0 to 80°C)
- Polyurethane: –4 to 122°F (–20 to 50°C)
- PTFE: –4 to 194°F (–20 to 90°C)
- ACS, KTW/W270, NSF 61, WRAS BS 6920 drinking water approvals
- IP ratings:
- IP66/67, type 4X standard enclosure
- IP20 when housing is open, type 1 enclosure
- IP20 display module, type 1 enclosure
- Backlit display with touch control & WLAN access
The E+H Proline Promag W 300 electromagnetic flow meter is designed for demanding water and wastewater applications, and for use in hazardous areas and under harsh conditions. The flow meter features a compact, dual-compartment housing, up to three input/outputs, and accurate bidirectional measurement independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity.
The W 300's compact, easily accessible transmitter offers high flexibility for operation and system integration. The transmitter features access from one side, a remote display, and improved connectivity options. The W 300 transmitter does not require a proprietary communication system. It offers full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
Fast Track Stock
This stock is available to us quickly, but you will need to call to order.
|$5,155.98||1||Call to order|
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options