ScanSense PS-2120 Pressure Transmitter
2-wire, 4-20mA transmitter for pressures up to 17,405 psi (1200 bar), optional subsea connector for depths of 3280.8ft (1000m)
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- ±0.25% FS accuracy (±0.5% FS for < 580 psi (40 bar))
- < 2ms response time
- 10 to 28 VDC supply voltage
- Field proven for more than 15 years
- For use in harsh and hazardous environments
- Offshore drilling
- Offshore production
- Gas & petrochemical processes
- Hydraulics for lifting, pumps etc.
- Splash zone and submerged use
- Intrinsically safe
- Atex Ex, and IECEx classified
The ScanSense PS-2120 Pressure Transmitter features a fast response time, high accuracy and long life in hazardous environments. The PS-2120 is digitally calibrated and temperature compensated with an analogue 4-20mA output signal in a two conductor configuration.
Both the design and material selection provide durable service with corrosive media, and comply with international accepted standards for materials operating in corrosive environments.