Ashcroft T6500 Pressure Gauge
Stainless steel gauge with pressure ranges from VAC to 15,000 psi, 100 or 160mm dial, and solid front with full rear blowout back
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ±1% standard or 0.5% optional full scale accuracy
- Low ambient temperature option from -94°F (-70°C)
- Vacuum, compound to 15,000 psi pressure range
- 100 or 160mm dial size
- Easily adjusted micrometer pointer
- IP66 and NEMA 4X dry case protection
- Optional IP66/67 and NEMA 4X liquid filled
or hermetically sealed case protection
The Ashcroft T6500 pressure gauge has become an industry standard for its high reliability and versatility. The gauge features an all welded stainless steel design, overload protection to 130% of range, an easily adjusted micrometer pointer, and the socket welded to the case. Optional PLUS! performance provides liquid-fill performance in a dry gauge, and dampens vibration, shock and pulsation effects.
The T6500 can satisfy a variety of applications and installation requirements. It is ideal for environments in which stable pressure measurement is essential, such as offshore oil rigs, chemical and petrochemical plants, pulp and paper plants, machine equipment, specialized OEM equipment, and the food and beverage industry.