E+H Prosonic FDU90 Ultrasonic Level Sensor
Integrated temperature sensor for Time-of-Flight correction, hermetically welded PVDF sensor
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Threaded process connections
- Reduced build-up formation
- Integrated automatic sensor detection
- 2±mm accuracy
- 4-wire (HART, PROFIBUS DP) communication
- Weather resistant and flood-proof (IP68)
- Hermetically welded PVDF sensor
- Time-of-Flight correction
- Integrated heating against ice
E+H Prosonic FDU90 Ultrasonic Level Sensor is designed for continuous, non-contact and maintenance-free level measurement of fluids, pastes, sludges and powdery to coarse bulk materials. But also for flow measurement in open channels and measuring weirs. The measurement is unaffected by dielectric constant, density or humidity and also unaffected by build-up due to the self-cleaning effect of sensors. Suited for explosion hazardous areas. Maximum measuring range in liquids 3m (9.8ft), solids 1.2m (3.9ft).
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.