Ashcroft G2 Pressure Transducer
All-welded sensor, voltage & current output options for pressure measurement from 30 to 20,000 psi with ±1.00% accuracy
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Pressure ranges from 30 to 20,000 psi
- Compound ranges from -14.7 to 300 psi
- ±1.00% span (total error band) accuracy
- All-welded sensor & pressure connection
- Stainless steel wetted materials
- Voltage & current output options
- High EMI/RFI immunity rating
- IP65/IP67 (NEMA 4X) housing
The Ashcroft G2 pressure transducer offers gauge pressure measurement from 30 to 20,000 psi with a ±1.00% of span (total error band) accuracy. Additionally, compound pressure ranges are available from -14.7 up to 300 psi. The G2 housing features an all-welded sensor and pressure connection as well as all stainless steel wetted materials. A variety of process connection options are available along with both voltage and current output options.
Designed to combine performance and value, the Ashcroft G2 pressure transducer is targeted to meet the needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in industrial applications such as off-road equipment, construction machinery, railroad and transportation, HVAC and refrigeration and many more. A 10-piece minimum order is required per configuration.