APG PT-405 Pressure Transducer
Built for heavy-duty applications including high pressures, hazardous locations, high vibration, and extended temperature compensation
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -15 to 30,000 psi pressure ranges
- ±0.25% of full scale (BFSL) accuracy
with linearity and hysteresis
- 17-4 / 316L: <±0.5% FS stability - one year zero drift
- 1.5x full scale overpressure
- Up to 3x full scale or limit of process connection
- Less than 5ms frequency response
The APG PT-405 pressure transducer is built to survive in harsh industrial conditions, and offers high accuracy and reliability over a wide range of pressures. The integrated electronics, wide operating temperature range, and durability make the PT-405 the perfect instrument for static and dynamic pressure measurements with an amplified output signal.
The PT-405 is certified explosion proof for hazardous areas in the US and Canada by CSA for Class 1, Division 1 environments, and has single-seal construction for the highest safety factor.
With Modbus output, the PT-405 can be monitored or controlled online through Tank Cloud, APG's online remote monitoring software.