Fisher R632 Integral Two-Stage Regulators
Combines a first-stage and second-stage regulator into one compact unit for residential LP-gas systems up to 950,000 BTU/hr
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- Propane flow capacities up to 950,000 BTU/hr
- 1/4in female NPT or female POL inlet
- 1/2 or 3/4in female NPT outlet
- 7/16-24 inverted flare 1st-stage vent
- 3/4in NPT screened 2nd-stage vent
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- 20-year recommended replacement life
- UL listed & CRN certified
The Fisher R632 integral two-stage regulators contain a non-adjustable first-stage regulator on the inlet, and choice of second-stage outlet range for small domestic loads. The combination of a high capacity relief valve and large vent provide overpressure protection which exceeds UL standards. The compact size of this unit makes it ideal for tight fit applications and installations where piping distance is short.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.