Fisher 912 Series LP-Gas Pressure Regulator
Up to 143,000 BTU/hr, 1/4in NPT inlet accepts single-stage propane up to 250 psi and reduces the outlet to between 3 in WC and 5 psi
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 250 psig (17.2 bar) maximum inlet pressure
- 20 psig (1.4 bar) emergency outlet
- Propane flow capacities up to 143,000 BTU/hr
- 1/4 female NPT inlet and 3/8 or 1/4in outlet connection
- 1/8in female NPT screened vent over outlet
- -20 to 160°F (-29 to 71°C) operating temperature
- UL listed, CRN certified, & CE approved
The Fisher 912 series LP-gas pressure regulators are designed for use on small portable outdoor appliances. They are direct-operated, spring loaded regulators that can be used in a variety of first-stage service and industrial applications.
These regulators have limited-capacity internal relief across the diaphragm to help minimize overpressure. Underwriters Laboratory (UL) requires horizontally mounted regulators to be installed with vent opening protection to prevent blockage by freezing rain. WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions or to properly install and maintain this equipment could result in an explosion and/or fire causing property damage and personal injury or death.
Fisher equipment must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Federal, state, and local codes and Fisher instructions. Only personnel trained in the proper procedures, codes, standards and regulations of the LP-gas industry should install and service this equipment.