Extech CO260 Indoor Air Quality Datalogger
Monitors 8 IAQ parameters including CO to 1,000ppm & CO2 to 9,999ppm with the ability to continuously log up to 32,000 readings
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Reads CO, CO2, dew point, wet bulb, air temperature & relative humidity
- Built-in maintenance free NDIR CO2 sensor
- Programmable CO warning level with audible alarm
- Calculates statistical weighted averages:
- TWA (8 hour time weighted average)
- STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Pressure compensation adjustment for measuring CO2 at altitudes other than sea level
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
- Continuous datalogging up to 32K readings
- PC software with USB interface
- Min/Max & data hold
- Auto power off with disable
What's in the Box
- Four (4) AA batteries
- USB cable
- PC software
- Hard case
The Extech CO260 indoor air quality datalogger monitors eight different IAQ parameters including CO, CO2, dew point, wet bulb, air temperature & relative humidity. Users can manually step through each parameter while viewing measurements on the large backlit LCD which includes a real-time clock.
Utilizing a built-in, maintenance free non-dispersive infrared sensor, the Extech CO260 can monitor CO2 from 0 to 9,999ppm. The CO260 also has a programmable CO warning level with audible alarm. Both CO2 and CO can be monitored with 1ppm resolution. Additional parameter measurement ranges include temperature from -5 to 140°F, humidity from 0.1 to 99.9% RH, dew point from -4° to 140°F and wet bulb from 23° to 140°F.
Further analysis of the Extech CO260's data measurements can be done using the included PC software which connects via USB. This Extech IAQ datalogger allows users to manually store and recall up to 99 readings, while also featuring continuous datalogging of up to 32,000 readings. Min/max, data hold and auto power off with disable are other standard features of the Extech CO260.