InTemp CX402-VFCxM Temperature Data Logger
Made for the Vaccines for Children program and includes logger and probe
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C) temperature range
- +/-0.5°C accuracy between 5 and 176°F
+/-0.7°C accuracy between 176 and 212°F
+/-1.0°C accuracy between -40 and 5°F
- Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Approx. 100ft (30.5m) line-of-sight transmission range
- Approximately 60sec full-memory download time
- No PC or cable needed for setup or download
- 2 AAA-battery power
- 128 KB memory (84,650 measurements)
- NIST certificate of calibration
- IP54 and CE ratings
The InTemp® CX402-TXXX series temperature data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators and freezers for clinics participating in the CDC Vaccines for Children program as well as hospitals, clinics, and WHO sites. The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance.
All loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a 3-year NIST Certification of Calibration for the probe. External temperature probe is available with a 2- or 4-meter flat ribbon cable.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
This product can be used in the following applications: