AOI Series 2510 Oxygen Transmitter
Percent oxygen analyzer with six possible measurement ranges from 0-2 to 0-100%, and AC or DC input power options
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measurement ranges
- 0-2, 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50 and 0-100%
- ±1% of full scale accuracy
- 90% of full scale in less than 20 seconds response time
- 40 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) operating temperature range
- 115/230 VAC/50-60Hz or 24 VDC input power
- 4-20 mADC output
- 2-year electronics and 1-year sensor warranty
- NEMA 4X (IP66) housing for standard configuration
- Optional NEMA 7 enclosure
- Class I, Groups B, C, D, Div 1
- Class II, Groups E, F, G or
- Class II equipment
The AOI Series 2510 oxygen transmitter is the AC-powered counterpart to the Series 2500, and is recommended when AC power is available or preferred. The transmitter's enclosure is made from durable polycarbonate. The 4-20 mADC output can be used with a data logger, recorder, programmable logic controller, or digital control system.
The Series 2510 features an extended-life oxygen sensor that provides exceptional performance, accuracy, and stability. For applications where carbon dioxide is present in the sample gas, the sensor retards passivation of the sensor anode by allowing the products of oxidation to dissolve in the electrolyte. In effect, the sensor is renewed continuously, resulting in an increase in sensor life even if exposed to 100% carbon dioxide. The enhanced mechanical design of the sensor ensures longer life, and virtually eliminates leakage of electrolyte.
Optional equipment for the analyzer includes a sample filter, a pressure regulator, a flow meter, a sample pump, and explosion-proof housing.