AOI Series 2500 Oxygen Transmitter
Percent oxygen transmitter with six possible measurement ranges from 0-2 to 0-100%, and enclosed in a watertight housing
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Measurement ranges
- 0-2, 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50 and 0-100%
- ±1% of full scale accuracy
- 90% of full scale in less than 20 seconds response time
- 40 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) operating temperature range
- 14-32 VDC input power
- 4-20 mADC output
- 2-year electronics and 1-year sensor warranty
- NEMA 4X (IP66) housing for standard configuration
- Optional NEMA 7 enclosure
- Class I, Groups B, C, D, Div 1
- Class II, Groups E, F, G or
- Class II equipment
The AOI Series 2500 oxygen transmitter is a loop-powered percent analyzer designed to provide oxygen measurements in a variety of background gases. The transmitter's enclosure is made from durable polycarbonate. The 4-20 mADC output can be used with a data logger, recorder, programmable logic controller, or digital control system.
The Series 2500 features an extended-life oxygen sensor that provides exceptional performance, accuracy, and stability. For applications where carbon dioxide is present in the sample gas, the sensor retards passivation of the sensor anode by allowing the products of oxidation to dissolve in the electrolyte. In effect, the sensor is renewed continuously, resulting in an increase in sensor life even if exposed to 100% carbon dioxide. The enhanced mechanical design of the sensor ensures longer life, and virtually eliminates leakage of electrolyte.
Optional equipment for the analyzer includes a sample filter, a pressure regulator, a flow meter, and explosion-proof housing.