E+H Proline Promag D 400 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Compact wafer design optimized for limited space and plastic pipe installations in water and wastewater industries
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures volume flow and mass flow
- ACS, KTW/W270, NSF 61, WRAS BS 6920 drinking water approval
- DN 25 to 100 (1 to 4 in.) nominal diameter range
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C) media temperature range
- 2.5 to 1250 gal/min measuring range
- Up to 3 Outputs:
- 0‐20 mA/4‐20 mA HART (active)
- Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
- Pulse/frequency output (passive)
- Switch output (passive)
- ±0.5 % o.r. ± 1 mm/s (0.04 in/s) maximum measured error
- PN 16, Class 150, 10K maximum process pressure
- No pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- 4-line backlit display with touch control & WLAN access
- HART, PROFIBUS DP, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RS485 digital communications
- IP66/67, Type 4X standard enclosure
- Heartbeat Technology (optional)
The E+H Proline Promag D 400 electromagnetic flow meter measures volume flow and mass flow. It features a compact wafer design that is optimized for limited space and plastic pipe installations in the water and wastewater industries. The bidirectional measuring principle is not dependent on pressure, density, temperature and viscosity. Because it has no moving parts, the Promag D 400 is maintenance-free and applications suffer no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction.
E+H transmitters do not require proprietary communication system, rather they offer full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. The D 400 allows for up to three analog or digital outputs. Digital communication options include HART, PROFIBUS DP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus RS485. This E+H flow meter is housed in an IP66/67, Type 4X enclosure standard.
The E+H Proline Promag D 400 electromagnetic flow meter can measure flow from 2.5 up to 1,250 gal/min and can handle media temperatures from 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C). The maximum measured error of the Proline Promag D 400 is ±0.5 % of reading ± 1 mm/s. Optional Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
This product can be used in the following applications: