E+H Proline Promag P 100 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Designed for highest media temperatures with an ultra-compact transmitter, 1/2 to 24in nominal diameter range
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Measures volume flow, conductivity & mass flow
- Medium Temperature Ranges:
- PFA Liner: –20 to 150°C (–4 to 302°F)
- PFA High-Temp Liner: –20 to 180°C (–4 to 356°F)
- PTFE Liner: –40 to 130°C (–40 to 266°F)
- 1 gal/min to 44,000 gal/min measuring range
- 4 to 20 mA HART (active)
- Pulse/frequency/switch output (active/passive)
- Maximum Measured Error:
- Volume flow (standard): ±0.5%
- Volume flow (optional): ±0.2%
- DN 15 to 300 (½ to 24in) nominal diameter range
- PN 40, Class 300, 20K maximum process pressure
- No pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- 4-line backlit display option
- IP66/67, Type 4X standard enclosure
- ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus, INMETRO hazardous area approvals
- Predecessors: Promag 50E, Promag 53E, Promag 53P
The E+H Proline Promag P 100 Electromagnetic Flow Meters are designed for process and chemical applications with high media temperatures and corrosive liquids. This compact transmitter offers seamless system integration and is the preferred choice for equipment manufacturers, system integrators and skid builders. The bidirectional measuring principle is not dependent on pressure, density, temperature and viscosity. Because it has no moving parts, the Promag P 100 is maintenance-free and applications suffer no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction.
E+H transmitters do not require proprietary communication system, rather they offer full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. Digital communication options include HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RS485, Profinet and Ethernet/IP. This E+H flow meter is housed in an IP66/67, Type 4X enclosure.
The E+H Proline Promag P 100 electromagnetic flow meter can measure flow from 1 gal/min up to 44,000 gal/min and is available with a PFA or PTFE liner. The PFA liner can handle application media from -4 to 302°F (standard) or 356°F (high-temperature option) and the PTFE liner offers a temperature range of -40 to 266°F. The standard maximum measured error is ±0.5 % of reading ± 1 mm/s and the Proline Promag P 100 offers an improved accuracy of ±0.2 % of reading ± 2 mm/s. Optional Heartbeat Technology complies with the requirements for traceable verification according to ISO 9001:2008 – Section 7.6 a (TÜV-attestation).
This product can be used in the following applications:
Fast Track Stock
This stock is typically available to ship in 1 - 2 working days
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options