E+H Proline Promag P 300 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Compact transmitter with up to 3 I/Os, PTFE or PFA liner options, all common Ex approvals, 24in max
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures volume flow, conductivity & mass flow
- DN 15 to 600 (1/2 to 24 in) nominal diameter range
- Media Temperature Ranges:
- PFA liner: –4 to 302°F (–20 to 150°C)
- PFA high-temp liner: –4 to 356°F (–20 to 180°C)
- PTFE liner: –40 to 266°F (–40 to 130°C)
- Up to 3 Outputs:
- 4-20 mA HART (active/passive)
- 4-20 mA WirelessHART
- Pulse/frequency/switch output (active/passive)
- Relay output
- Maximum Measured Error:
- Volume flow (standard): ±0.5%
- Volume flow (optional): ±0.2%
- PN 40, Class 300, JIS 20K maximum process pressure
- No pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- 4-line backlit display option
- IP66/67, Type 4X standard enclosure
- IP69 (optional)
- ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus, INMETRO, NEPSI, EAC (optional)
- Heartbeat Technology (optional)
- Predecessors include: Promag 50E, Promag 50P, Promag 51P, Promag 53E, Promag 53P
The E+H Proline Promag P 300 electromagnetic flow meter measures volume flow, conductivity and mass flow. It is designed for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and the highest media temperatures. The bidirectional measuring principle is not dependent on pressure, density, temperature and viscosity. Because it has no moving parts, the Promag P 300 is maintenance-free and applications suffer no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction.
E+H transmitters do not require proprietary communication system, rather they offer full access to process and diagnostic information via numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses. The P 300 allows for up to three analog or digital outputs. Digital communication options include HART, PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus RS485, Profinet, Ethernet/IP, and OPC-UA. This E+H flow meter is housed in an IP66/67, Type 4X enclosure standard, while IP69 protection is also available as an option.
The E+H Proline Promag P 300 electromagnetic flow meter can measure flow from 1 gal/min up to 44,000 gal/min and is available with a PFA or PTFE liner. The PFA liner can handle application media from -4 to 302°F (standard) or 356°F (high-temperature option) and the PTFE liner offers a temperature range of -40 to 266°F. The standard maximum measured error is ±0.5 % of reading ± 1 mm/s and the Proline Promag P 300 offers an improved accuracy of ±0.2 % of reading ± 2 mm/s. Optional Heartbeat Technology complies with the requirements for traceable verification according to ISO 9001:2008 – Section 7.6 a (TÜV-attestation).
Predecessors for the P 300 include Promag 50E, Promag 50P, Promag 51P, Promag 53E and Promag 53P.
This product can be used in the following applications: