Dwyer DCGII Digital Pressure Gauge
Calibration gauge with ±0.05% full scale accuracy & eleven selectable pressure units in an aluminum alloy housing
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 5-digit LCD with blue backlight
- Aluminum alloy housing & 316 SS wetted materials
- ±0.05% full scale accuracy
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery or optional adapter accessory
- Up to 10,000 hour battery life (600 working hours @ default 3 times/s)
The Dwyer DCGII digital pressure gauge offers a ±0.05% full scale accuracy and is designed for use with compatible, non-combustible liquids and gases, making it an ideal solution for a variety of calibration applications. Additionally, this Dwyer gauge features a large 5-digit display with blue backlight and the ability to be powered by a 9V battery for up to 5,000 working hours.
With pressure ranges available from 14.7 to 0 (vacuum) up to 0 to 2,000 psi, the Dwyer DCGII digital pressure gauge can also display percent of range, pressure swings or alarm set points. The DCGII comes in an aluminum alloy housing and features 316SS wetted materials along with a 1/2 inch male NPT process connection.