Dwyer 681 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter
Meets 3A standards & is designed for Clean-in-Place (CIP) & Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) installations with pressure ranges up to 300 psi
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 1 psi up to 0 to 300 psi
- 1-1/2 & 2 inch sanitary clamp fittings available
- Meets 3A standards for multiple applications
- Food, dairy, beverage & pharmaceutical processing, liquid level control & sanitary pipelines
- Fully sealed to withstand Clean-in-Place (CIP) & Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) installations
The Dwyer 681 sanitary pressure transmitter is compatible with liquids and gases and is designed to meet 3A standards for applications in food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical processing, liquid level control, and sanitary pipelines. The 681 is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 1 psi (50 psi over-pressure) up to 0 to 300 psi (1,000 psi over-pressure) and features a ±0.20% full-scale accuracy.
This Dwyer unit is fully sealed to withstand high pressure wash-down in Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) installations. Available as a 1-1/2 or 2 inch process connection, the 681 features a no liquid fill diaphragm with negligible clamping effect. A 1/2 inch conduit fitting, 15-foot (4.5m) shielded cable with vent tube and sealed screws for zero and span adjustment combine to make this Dwyer sanitary pressure transmitter completely watertight.