Dwyer 473B-1 Vane Thermo-Anemometer
Measures air velocity or air volume, temperature & humidity simultaneously via 100mm vane
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- For air velocity, volume and temperature measurements of clean, dry air
- Air Velocity: 40 to 5000 fpm (0.2 to 25 m/s)
- Volumetric Air Flow: 19,999 in selected flow units
- Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% RH
- 8 in. (203mm) probe length
- 28 in. cable length when retracted and 6 ft. when extended
- 4.5 digit backlit display
- Stores up to 99 readings for later evaluation
- 9 V alkaline battery
The Dwyer 473B-1 vane thermo-anemometer is a handheld unit that can measure air velocity or volumetric flow, air temperature and humidity using a stainless steel 100mm vane probe (included). The 8" probe is paired with a 28" retracted cable that can be extended up to 6-feet in length. Designed for use with clean, dry air the Dwyer 473B-1 is an ideal solution for residential balancing and HVAC inspections.
The 473B-1 can measure process temperatures between -20 to 212°F and from 0 to 100% relative humidity. Additionally, air velocity can be measured from 40 to 5000 fpm and volumetric air flow up to 19,999 in selected flow units. Using a 4.5 digit backlit display, this Dwyer vane thermo-anemometer clearly displays data for real-time readings and can also store up to 99 readings for later evaluation.
Please consider these optional accessories.