Dwyer 677B Differential Pressure Transmitters
NEMA 4 housing, designed to measure pressures as low as 0.1 in w.c. with ±0.4% accuracy
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Air and non-conductive, non-corrosive gases
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- ±0.4% accuracy
- Pressures as low as 0.1 inW.C. and ±0.05 inW.C.
- 4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire output
- 3/16 in OD barbed brass pressure fitting
The Dwyer 677B Differential Pressure Transmitters are designed to measure pressures as low as 0.1 in w.c. with ±0.4% accuracy. Use Series 677B for building energy management systems, environmental pollution control, oven pressurization, lab and fume hood control, HVAC and VAV applications. The transmitter features 15 psid overpressure, reverse polarity protection and EMI/RFI protection. Internal regulation permits use with unregulated DC power supplies. The NEMA 4 housing allows for versatile mounting locations and integral mounting tabs simplify installation.
Applications for the 677B include:
- Building energy management
- Lab and fume hood control
- Environmental pollution control
- Variable air volume