Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer
Measures and displays flue gas oxygen, carbon monoxide, stack temperature, combustion air temperature, draft and differential pressure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 4.3in color touch-screen display
- Bluetooth wireless technology for live data streaming
- Long-life O2 sensor (5-year warranty)
- Optional NOx and SO2 sensors for emissions testing
- Dilution mode protects sensors in harsh conditions
- B-Smart sensors save downtime & calibration costs
- Rugged all-in-one probe connection
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries or line power options
What's in the Box
- 12in probe
- Carrying case
The Bacharach PCA400 portable combustion analyzer offers everything needed to commission, tune, maintain and certify any boiler. This unit can be configured to measure up to four gases by selecting from O2 (5 year sensor warranty), CO, NO, NO2 and SO2. NOx is calculated from the NO reading if NOx and SO2 are both required. Additional measurements include ambient, stack and differential temperatures, pressure and differential pressure, and flow.
With a 4.3-inch color touch display and Bluetooth functionality, users of the Bacharach PCA400 portable combustion analyzer can monitor and analyze data in a variety of ways. The PCA400's on-board memory can store up to 500 sets of records and can be organized in a folder structure for viewing and download at a later time. The Bluetooth technology allows users to stream data from this Bacharach combustion analyzer, in real-time, to any Bluetooth-enabled tablet or smartphones. This feature becomes most noticeable when tuning large equipment, as the technician does not need to be near the analyzer to view data. Reports can also be generated via the PCA400 including up to five data points, location and equipment information, your company information, logo and more.
Bacharach also offers its B-SMART sensor program which utilizes pre-calibrated sensors to eliminate the need for field calibration and allows users to add new sensor types to the PCA400 in the field. The B-SMART exchange program also allows for replacement sensors to be shipped to you at a pre-determined interval of your choice. Simply swap the new sensor in for the old and return the old sensor to Bacharach via the pre-labeled container. Because the sensors come pre-calibrated, there is no need for field calibration prior to use and your PCA400 can up and running in seconds.
- Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer Brochure PDF (1.5 MB)
- Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer Datasheet PDF (904 KB)
- Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer Spanish Datasheet PDF (375 KB)
- Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer Quick Start Guide PDF (3.4 MB)
- Bacharach PCA400 Portable Combustion Analyzer Manual PDF (9.7 MB)
- Bacharach Combustion Analyzer Guide PDF (1.5 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.