RKI Instruments GX-6000 Gas Monitor
Portable multi-gas monitor for up to 6 gases simultaneously, with sensor slots for PID, IR & super toxics
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 4 standard micro-sensors
- 2 slots that auto recognize PID, IR & super toxic sensors
- Benzene specific option
- High VOC range 0-6,000ppm
- Low VOC range 0-50,000ppb
- PPM leak check mode
- Internal sample pump with 50ft range
- Man-down & panic alarm
- LED flashlight
- 180° Auto display rotation
- Operates up to 14 hours on Li-ion battery pack
- Fully recharges in 3 hours
- ATEX, IECEx, CSA & TIIS safety rated
- IP67 design & CE mark
- 2-year warranty (1 year for PID sensor)
What's in the Box
- Protective rubber boot
- Product CD
- 3ft Teflon lined hose with probe
The RKI Instruments GX-6000 gas monitor can monitor up to six gases simultaneously, including combustible compounds, oxygen deficiency, organic compounds, and toxic compounds. The LCD display can show all six channels at once, or a single channel at a time.
Two additional smart channels can accept PID, IR, or super toxic sensors. Adding a PID sensor to the GX-6000 equips the detector with a library of over 600 VOC gases to choose from as standard, with the option to create a personalized list of 30 commonly used VOCs and a list of the 8 of most recently used VOCs.
The GX-6000 has 5 bright LED alarm lights on 3 sides of the instrument in addition to vibration and 95dB audible alarms. It will also alert for low flow, sensor connection, low battery, circuit error, and when calibration is needed.
Applications include confined space entry, hazmat response, arson investigation, remediation sites, perimeter monitoring, leak detection, and landfill monitoring.
- RKI Instruments GX-6000 Gas Monitor Datasheet PDF (1.1 MB)
- RKI Instruments GX-6000 PID Gas Monitor Datasheet PDF (948 KB)
- RKI Instruments GX-6000 Gas Monitor Manual PDF (1.8 MB)
- RKI Instruments GX-6000 PID Gas Monitor Manual PDF (1.4 MB)
- RKI Instruments GX-6000 Gas Monitor Data Logging Manual PDF (2.3 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: