Crystal XP2i-DP Series Pressure Gauge
Differential pressure gauges ranging from 15 to 100 psi, intrinsically safe, capable of continuous vacuum measurement
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High accuracy, long term vacuum measurement
- 1/8in Female NPT connection
- IP67 rating
- ±0.02% F.S. 0 to 20% of range
- ±0.01% F.S. 20 to 110% of range
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UV resistant polyester keypad
- Customizable for panel mounting or portable configurations
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) temp range
Crystal XP2i-DP Series Pressure Gauge is an ultra rugged, intrinsically safe, differential pressure gauge with 0.1% of reading accuracy, capable of continuous vacuum measurement. The displays are protected by a hard polycarbonate lens, and their circuitry is mounted in elastomer for shock resistance. The case and sensor are made of stainless steel to provide resistance to corrosion as well as an excellent barrier to emissions from cell phones, two-way radios, and other electrically noisy equipment.
The XP2i-DP Series is very easy to use. They can be calibrated via the keypad or the RS232 port. The display backlight is one of the best available on this type of pressure gauge. Combine an XP2i-DP with a pressure controller, and you can calibrate XP2i's automatically.
Please consider these optional accessories.