FLIR CM74 Clamp Meter
600A AC/DC clamp meter with work lights and a narrow 1.38 inch jaw for working in hard-to-reach areas
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1000V AC/DC voltage with ±1% accuracy
- 600A AC/DC current with ±2% accuracy
- 600A inrush AC current with ±3% accuracy
- Min 0.5A, 100ms integration time
- 60kHz frequency with ±1% accuracy
- 6000Ω resistance & 600Ω continuity with ±1% accuracy
- 1000µF capacitance with ±1% accuracy
- 1.5V diode with ±1.5% accuracy
- Min / Max, Hold and Auto Power Off with Disable
- Large digit LCD display with bright back-light
- Rubberized double molded hand grips reduce slippage
- Rated CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V
What's in the Box
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Premium silicone test leads
- Quick start user manual (CD)
- Extended warranty registration card
The FLIR CM74 clamp meter is designed to give you better access to wiring in hard-to-reach places and provide all the measurement capabilities you need for advanced troubleshooting. Made with a narrow jaw and high-powered LED worklights to make it easier to take measurements in dark, crowded panels, and cabinets. Its slim, light design is convenient to carry in your back pocket wherever you go.
This meter has advanced electrical features including autoranging, True RMS voltage and current, LoZ, inrush, VFD mode, smart diode with disable, and an input for a flexible current probe accessory (TA72 or TA74 sold separately) to expand to 3000A AC.
Please consider these optional accessories.