CAL Controls MAXVU Rail Limit Controller
DIN-rail mounted limit controller with universal input, up to 3 outputs & optional RS485 communications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Universal input with ±0.25% accuracy
- Thermocouple types J,K,C,R,S,T,B,L,N
- RTD (3 Wire PT100)
- Linear DC
- 4 per second input sampling
- Up to 3 outputs (relay, SSR, & linear)
- Includes digital input for limit relay reset
- RS485 communication optional
- 22.5mm module width
- CE, UL, cUL, & FM certified
- EN61326 & EN61010-1 compliant
The CAL Controls MAXVU rail limit controller is designed to protect your system from harmful temperature ranges. It is simple to setup and program alarms for specific high and low temperature deviations.
It features a clear OLED display that is easy to view from a distance, in bright sunlight, or in a dark control room. It can be configured on the front panel or through a PC using the programming kit accessory and MAXVU Configuration Software, which provides step by step guidance for each setting.