CAL Controls MAXVU Rail Process Controller
DIN-rail mount, universal input temperature & process controller for PID or on-off control
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Universal input with ±0.25% accuracy
- Thermocouple types J,K,C,R,S,T,B,L,N
- RTD (3 Wire PT100)
- Linear DC
- 4 per second input sampling
- Up to 3 outputs (relay, SSR, & linear)
- Includes transmitter mode (disables process control)
- RS485 communications optional
- 22.5mm module width
- CE, UL & cUL certified
- EN61326 & EN61010-1 compliant
The CAL Controls MAXVU rail process controller is designed to cut down on installation time. It is easy to setup and configure by using the intuitive menu settings, accessible via the front keypad.
This device can also be configured by connecting it to a PC with the programming kit accessory and using the MAXVU configuration software. This software provides step by step guidance and detailed assistance on each setting.
The high contrast OLED display is easy to read in bright sunlight or a dark control panel, and can be viewed from a wide angle or far away. The display can be timed to sleep when there is no interaction.
This unit is available as a PID controller for efficient temperature and process control or use the linear analog output option to make it function as a transmitter for remote monitoring and data logging systems. The MAXVU can operate as a stand alone solution or can be networked into an operator panel or PLC.
Typical applications for the MAXVU include:
- Fluid baths
- Heated blocks
- Trace heating
- Heat presses
- Thermal Bonding
- Industrial ovens
- Food & beverage
- Plastic & rubber extrusion
- CAL Controls MAXVU Rail Process Controller UL Certification PDF (379 KB)
- CAL Controls MAXVU Rail Process Controller cUL Certification PDF (380 KB)
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options