MRU OMS 420 O2 & COe Transmitter
IN-SITU real time analysis for O2 and COe, 0.1 to 25.0% O2 measuring range, aluminum enclosure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- IN-SITU real time analysis for O2 and COe
- Zirconium dioxide O2 sensor
- Measuring ranges:
- O2: 0.1 to 25.0% Vol
- COe: 0 to 1,000 ppm (option combustibles measurement)
- O2: ±0.2% or ±5%, whichever is larger
- COe: ±50 ppm or ±10%, whichever is larger
- Die cast aluminum enclosure
- IP65 protection class
- Standard ANSI flange
- Clean combustion
The MRU OMS 420 O2 & COe Transmitter provides real time IN-SITU analysis for O2 and COe measurements. The OMS 420 measures O2 from 0.1 to 25% and COe from 0 to 1000 ppm. No reference air is needed for operation. The OMS 420 provides easy removal and replacement onsite without removing the probe from the stack. The aluminum enclosure contains the electronics display and keyboard.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.