Define Instruments PRO-CTR Panel Meter
Single or dual display counter & batch process controller, accepts digital pulses & quadrature inputs with optional relay & analog outputs
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- 0-24VDC & 0-30VAC input signal
- 20kHz maximum input frequency
- Supplies 24VDC excitation (50mA max)
- Selectable 5VDC excitation (200mA max)
- 0.01Hz rate resolution
- 0.005% rate accuracy
- 2ppm/°C typical rate temperature drift
- Displays units as rate or count total
- Customizable front panel button and rear input pins
- Available with up to 4 relay outputs
- Optional 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V analog output
- RS232 or RS485 serial port available
- Available with low or high voltage power supply
- Security PIN protected
- IP65 rated dust & splash proof face
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments PRO-CTR panel meter is ideal for rate monitoring and batching applications. It offers a variety of advanced features, including batching and batch count modification, setpoint tracking, setpoint latching, startup inhibit, and user programmable input functions. There are 3 independent hardware counter inputs available: quadrature (x1, x2, x4) with NPN, PNP, and TTL sensors. The dual display model allows for simultaneous viewing of multiple variables.
This unit uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings. If your input signal contains large noise spikes you can increase the size of the averaging window to ensure that these are still averaged as well.
The PRO-CTR is designed for ease of use with scrolling text prompts that guide you through the setup process. You can configure up to 4 setpoints, depending on the number of relays you select. Your settings remain secure with PIN protection; input calibration and setpoint functions have independent codes so you can give access to one and not the other.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options