Define Instruments TEX-PRC Panel Meter
6-digit LED display scales in engineering units with optional analog & relay outputs for alarm & on/off process control
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0 or 4 to 20mA or 0 to 2 or 10V input
- 16-bit resolution
- 0.05% of reading accuracy
- 10Hz sampling rate
- 50ppm/°C typical ambient drift
- Available with up to 4 relay outputs
- Optional 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V analog output
- Optional RS232 or RS485 serial port
- Available with low or high voltage power supply
- Security PIN protected
- IP65 rated dust & splash proof face
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments TEX-PRC panel meter can be used on its own as an indicator, or in conjunction with a transmitter for process control and retransmission applications. It interfaces smoothly with a wide range of PLC and monitoring systems, supplying 24V excitation which allows you to power a 2/3-wire input loop.
The TEX-PRC uses input signal averaging to reduce noise and ensure stable measurements. If the change in input exceeds the averaging window value it will not average, ensuring fast response when there are large differences between readings. If your input signal contains large noise spikes, you can increase the size of the averaging window to ensure that these are still averaged as well.
This unit has been designed for ease of use with scrolling text prompts that guide you through the setup process. You can configure up to 4 setpoints, depending on the number of relays you select. Your settings remain secure with the PIN protection; input calibration and setpoint functions have independent codes so you can give access to one and not the other.