Define Instruments LPI610 Surface Mount Display
4-20mA input, loop powered, 6-digit LCD display that is protected against reverse wiring and accidental 24V supply
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 10 readings per second conversion rate
- ±0.02% accuracy of reading (plus 2 digits)
- Character 6 may be set up to display units
- Any letter from A to Z
- Usable display counts will be reduced to 5
- Backlight charges off the loop input signal
- Locks to prevent tampering
- IP65 rated for dust and water resistance
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments LPI610 surface mount display is ideal for displaying a variety of process variables. It is easy to scale to different engineering units as required by your specific application. The LIP610 has been designed for easy installation; it mounts directly on the surface of the panel without taking up any space behind it.
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
When Panel Mounting is not an Option
The Background: Our customer is an industrial manufacturer that has ten machines to which they need to add an additional sensor.
The Problem: The panels were custom built for the ten machines and do not have additional space to install readouts for the new sensors.
The Solution: We suggested the Define Instruments LPI610 surface mount display which can be mounted directly to the machine or to the side of a panel. The LPI610 is ideal for displaying a variety of process variables and is easy to scale to different engineering units as required by your specific application.