Georg Fischer Type 167 3-Way Ball Valve
Electrically actuated 3-Way ball valve, sizes from 3/8 to 2 inch, emergency manual override, horizontal orientation
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sizes 3/8 to 2 inch
- 24 AC or DC
- 110-230 AC
- Emergency manual overdrive
- PVC or CPVC
- Horizontal orientation
- Socket or threaded connection ends
- Stainless steel threaded inserts
- 100% duty cycle
The Georg Fischer Type 167 3-Way Ball Valve has a modular design and is adaptable to a variety of conditions and applications. This valve is based on the type 543 ball valve and the EA25 electric actuator. With the optional positioner, the valve can perform complex functions such as mixing chemicals or controlling process temperature by blending cooling water.
The new three-way ball valve type 543 from GF Piping Systems offers a universal model series with a wide range of options for all versions – from the manual valve to the actuated. The ball valve is the perfect valve for demanding mixing and diverting processes. It follows the design of the ball valve type 546 and is available in the dimensions DN10 to DN50.
NOTE: When ordering the Georg Fischer Type 167 3-way ball valve, please complete the "3-Way Valve Flow Assembly Aid" from the Docs and Specs tab. The completion of this form is required for every order that includes actuated 3-way valves and is meant to ensure your valve(s) are assembled and set to your specification. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Georg Fischer Type 167 3-Way Ball Valve Datasheet PDF (877 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Datasheet PDF (639 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Manual PDF (2.0 MB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Fail-Safe Manual PDF (245 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Positioner Manual PDF (210 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Monitor Board Manual PDF (235 KB)