Georg Fischer Type 182 Ball Valve
Electrically actuated ball valves capable of either on/off or precision flow control
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sizes from 3/8 to 4in
- Control ball optional up to 2in
- PVC or CPVC construction
- Linear flow characteristics
- Simple design
- Corrosion resistant
- EPDM and FPM seals
- 115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz or 24 VDC
- Socket, threaded or flanged connections
- Manual override standard
The electrically actuated Georg Fischer Type 182 ball valve is a premium actuated valve that is adaptable to a variety of conditions and applications, especially aggressive fluids and industrial applications. The Georg Fischer Type 182 ball valve is equipped with the latest technological improvements such as an optional positioner which converts the simple on/off valve to a precision flow control device which can be integrated into systems controlled by PLCs and other computerized instrumentation.
These valves are made with the type 546 ball valve and the EA25 (DN10 to DN50), EA45 (DN65) or EA120 (DN80 to DN100) electric actuator. Electric actuators are used to operate valves with a rotating angle from 90 to 180 degrees.
With its modular design, the Georg Fischer 546 series ball valve is ideal for virtually any application. The valve is available in PVC, CPVC. The different materials allow for a variety of chemical applications, and in many cases are an ideal fit for extreme temperatures. Easy installation is achieved with options such as threaded, flanged, or socket end connectors. Modularity allows for changes in the field such as retrofitting and actuator to a manual valve. The Georg Fischer 546 series ball valve was designed to meet the high demand world of industrial valves.
- Georg Fischer Type 182 Ball Valve Datasheet PDF (692 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Datasheet PDF (639 KB)
- Georg Fischer 546 Series Ball Valve Datasheet PDF (778 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Manual PDF (2.0 MB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Fail-Safe Manual PDF (245 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Positioner Manual PDF (210 KB)
- Georg Fischer EA25-250 Actuators Monitor Board Manual PDF (235 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: