GPI Flomec QSE Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Dependable, highly accurate electromagnetic flow meter designed for flow and usage monitoring in commercial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 7 lines sizes from 1/2 to 4 inch
- Flow ranges up to 600GPM (2271LPM)
- ±0.5% of reading accuracy
- Wide turndown ratio of 60:1
- Non-intrusive, with no moving parts to wear out
- Low maintenance & tolerates high flows
- Slightly modified bore permits unobstructed flow
- Compatible with Flomec 09 Display or QSI I/O Board
- Noryl housing and flow tube
- NSF Certified (Pending)
The GPI Flomec QSE is a dependable highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter designed for flow and usage monitoring in commercial applications. The Noryl housing and flow tube offer a lightweight, easy-to-install mag meter that is resistant to heat (210°F / 99°C) and compatible with many water-based liquid solutions. The QSE monitors flow rate and total flow in a wide variety of applications including: HVAC, turf/ irrigation and other water reclamation applications.
The QSE electromagnetic flowmeter reads flow rates from 0.15 to 10GPM to 9 to 600GPM with an accuracy of ±0.5% and provides cumulative total monitoring in applications. With no moving parts, the QSE permits open unobstructed flow, minimizing flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements in seven line sizes from 1/2 to 4 inch pipes. This allows the QSE to be used in piping configurations where there is little space between the meter and an elbow or valve. In addition, the Noryl flow tube, housing, and sleeves can withstand fluid temperatures from 0 to 210°F. The housing is ported with "Thermal Well Supports" for sensors (energy management).
The GPI Flomec QSE is an externally powered meter that provides a blind open collector pulse output. Additionally, it can be used with a Flomec electronic display, as well as with remote reading, pulse-to-analog conversion, BTU measurement and telemetry applications.
The GPI Flomec QSE electromagnetic flow meter is also compatible with the new Flomec App, an Android mobile app that uses Bluetooth wireless technology for complete meter configuration and programing in minutes. The Flomec app interface allows meter operation to be viewed in real-time and provides the ability to receive technology downloads and feature upgrades via Bluetooth (iOS app coming in 2017).
- GPI Flomec QSE Electromagnetic Flow Meter Manual PDF (2.6 MB)
- GPI Flomec QSE Electromagnetic Flow Meter App Manual PDF (2.1 MB)
- GPI Flomec QSE Derated Pressure Curve (Pressure vs Temperature) PDF (28 KB)
- Instrumart's Flow Application Form PDF (110 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: