Megger iClamp Current Probe
1000 A AC current probe with jaws capable of accommodating cables up to 52mm
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- CAT IV 600V current measurement to 1000A AC
- 1mA/1A sensitivity with rated burden of 1Ω
- Large jaws for cables up to 52mm
- Overvoltage protection of the output terminals
- Suitable for leakage currents
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Megger iClamp current probe is designed for measurements of AC currents up to 1000A with a 1000:1 step-down ratio. The probe offers excellent accuracy (0.3% error at full range) and small phase shift (0.7° at full range) so it can be used for metering of power, energy and power quality applications.
The Megger iClamp is a non contact current sensing clamp which is simple to use and is suitable for use with power quality analysers, oscilloscopes, motor testers, multimeters and other testing equipment. The iClamp is rated to CATIV 600V, according the international standard IEC 61010.