Bacharach MGD-100 Gas Detector
Scalable gas detection system used to provide real-time monitoring of refrigerant and combustible gases, Ammonia and carbon dioxide
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Stand-alone, out-of-the-box solution with quick and easy installation
- Infrared or semiconductor sensor options
- System solution for 1, 2, 4 or 6 sensors
- Detects refrigerants, CFC, HCFC, HFC, Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide and combustible gases
- Fast-response sensors detect leaks quickly
- IP41, IP66 and Ex d housing options, including remote and duct mount sensors
- Built-in relay for 1 or 2 pre-set alarm levels
- LED status indicators
- Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, IEC, EN 61010-1
The Bacharach MGD-100 Series is an affordable and scalable gas detection system used to provide real-time monitoring of refrigerant and combustible gases, ammonia and carbon dioxide. The unit alarms when pre-set thresholds are exceeded. Alarms are monitored by a centralized controller, which can alert personnel of potential hazardous conditions via an onboard buzzer and LED alarm indicators.
The MGD-100 can be configured from single-sensor, one-alarm level system to larger scale systems consisting of 6 sensors with 2 alarm levels. The instruments are connected to and powered by the MGD controller. A variety of housing options are available including IP41 and IP66 rated enclosures, which enable direct placement of the MGD-100 in a variety of environments. For special applications, the sensor can be remotely mounted from the instrument.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.