CAS PUR-X 2000 Circulation Heater
Replaceable tube circulation heater provides independent fluid path and 5.0 to 7.9kW of power for contamination-free heating of liquids and gases
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- High purity heating
- Fluid path constructed independent from heater sheath
- Power from 5.0 to 7.9kW
- Voltage: 120V, 200V, 208V, 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 480V
- Robust cast-in aluminum construction for longer heater life
- Non-welded construction minimizes potential leakage
- Teflon coated stainless steel body for easy cleaning
- 15.8 ft standard or high purity PFA Tubing, 3/8" O.D. x .031” wall, field replaceable
- Explosion Resistant (NEMA 7) electrical enclosure
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°C (392°F)
- 70 psi max (480 kPa)
- Two J or K type thermocouples for process control and process high-limit
- Self-draining construction reduces material degradation caused by trapped material
- Long-lifespan, low-maintenance design
The CAS PUR-X 2000 is a replaceable tube circulation heater that provides an independent fluid path and 5.0 to 7.9kW of power for contamination-free heating of liquids and gases. The PUR-X 2000 is designed for applications such as semiconductor solvent heating and high-purity liquid heating.
The PUR-X 2000 heater has a maximum temperature range of 200°C (392°F) and can handle pressures to 70 psi (480 kPa). The innovative design keeps the medium being heated away from the heater sheath which, combined with the field replaceable standard or high purity PFA tubing , makes it ideal for high purity applications. Two J or K type thermocouples are included for process control and process high-limit.
The CAS PUR-X 2000 heater features a long-life, low-maintenance design which includes robust cast-in aluminum construction free from welds which could potentially fail. The body is Teflon coated stainless steel which provides for easy cleaning. Self-draining construction reduces material degradation caused by trapped material. The explosion resistant (NEMA 7) electrical enclosure provides a measure of safety in hazardous areas.